IGNITE PRESENTATION LR!


IGNITE PRESENTATION LR:

Mr bush’s Feedback:

WWW:

  • Key terminology in research
  • Good title 
  • Good images/ slides 
  • clear delivering and precise 
  • sound covered and some technology 
  • settings 
  • subverting gender roles + Gauntlett ref to negotiated reading 
  • Blunder and Katz reference + industry/ audience ‘binge watching’
  • responded to question well
  • good on social media etc
EBI:
  • more developed/ more detail 
  • avoid watermark + pixelating images 
  • timing 
  • effect of media language- detailed research 
  • media terminology- lowkey lighting etc
Marks: 
1. 4/5
2. 3/5
3. 4/5
4. 4/5
5. 4/5
6. 3/5

22/30

Peer’s feedback: Average score: 25/30

WWW: 
  • welldone 
  • Great concept 
  • Great use of theories 
  • great use of media language 
EBI:
  • No ebi 
  • prepare a bit better 
  • beginning 
  • clear in explaining plot 

Evaluation:

My presentation gives me ideas and thoughts about coursework production, it allowed me to make judgments and alterations to parts where it didn’t make much sense. The summarised points and ideas allows my
production to me quicker and concise as all the ideas are demonstrated through images which gives me a visualisation. I will have to update my statement of intent, i need to make sure my concept narrative is presented much more clearer. I have to ensure and make corrections from the feedback i have received by adding more media terminology. I believe my concept offers enough clarity because from my feedback from the presentation I had received everyone had understood my concept and how it shows key conventions of a crime drama. My crime drama is appropriate for the audience that is specified in the brief because it doesn’t show and involve any violence, it doesn’t include guns, or any sort of weapons that can disturb any 12+ viewers. This also follows the brief by not using any of those sort of props, this is a family based crime drama therefore it is suitable for the audience specified in the brief. I am going to add more media terminology to my statement of intent, I had included theories before but i can develop them and explain those theories in basis of my concept in much more detail in my statement of intent. My feedback shows that i have used good media theories and terminology but the EBI that i could elaborate on my statement of intent is in depth analysis. This will help me achieve the objectives of this crime drama.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRAFT PAGES!

STATEMENT OF INTENT!

COURSEWORK: SUMMER PROJECT 2023!