SOUND VIDEO FEEDBACK AND LEARNERS' RESPONSE!

 

SOUND VIDEO FEEDBACK AND LEARNERS' RESPONSE:

MR BUSH:              *TO BE CONTINUED*

WWW:



EBI:


CLASSMATE FEEDBACK:  *TO BE CONTINUED*

WWW:

  • Great audio quality
  • Good quality images
  • fade in 
  • fade out

EBI:


REFLECTION: 

WWW:

  • I was able to get good quality images and add transitions to it. I included a fade in and a fade out because it will flow in better rather than just stopping the video and starting it abruptly. I made the images that show 'separation' in black and white to show that it is contrapuntal and opposite this highlights the change in images. I was able to add a good audio sound that matched the wedding images (which was for the parallel sound)

EBI:



LEARNER RESPONSE: 

  • I think the best video was Sopigas as it had two distinguishable set of images that showed the change from parallel to contrapuntal. The transitions flowed really well with the sound which kept a very steady pace to the images changing and video playing. The images at the start were very accurate in regard to the music.
  • I can improve my video by taking more time on editing and adding better flowing transitions because I think it slowed down the video. I can also add more images to the video as Sopiga had a variety of image that demonstrated the message really quick.


WHAT HAVE I LEARNT: 

  • I have learnt that sound is important because it helps to engage audience by delivering information. The use of sounds creates different ways for the audience to view the film. It evokes emotional responses and empathises what's on the screen and creates a mood between the audience. Sound helps to enhance the mood, atmosphere and tone. By including language, sound, effects, music and even dialogue it can help to elevate the video dramatically.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DRAFT PAGES!

STATEMENT OF INTENT!

COURSEWORK: SUMMER PROJECT 2023!